Re: [TowerTalk] Escondido Tower

To: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Escondido Tower
From: "Leigh Sedgwick" <bipi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:10:17 -0800
Hi Kelly,

His name is Terry and I remember him giving a presentation of his tower and
antennas down in Visalia some years ago.  The great part of this story is he
made everything, tower and antennas, and he put the whole thing up himself.
If I remember correctly, 80m through 1296 mhz rotatable antennas, all
full-size monobanders.  It is one of the best shows I ever saw down there!
One of the nicest guys you ever want to meet too.  I would love to see it in
person too.  If you go, please take some digital pix's and send me a few.

73 de Mike
K7PI
Mercer Island, WA