Re: [TowerTalk] strange rotor problem

To: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>, <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] strange rotor problem
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:27:37 -0500
IF you don't mind the mess, can find it and do so at a reasonable cost, BR-2
grease should be ideal.  It uses Beryllium oxide in a grease suspension for
high pressure, low RPM applications.   It will not gum up over time and the
surface should remain slippery even after most of it has rubbed off.

But when I say messy, it takes careful clean up.  I think the stuff is alive
because if you get it on your hands it'll migrate from nose to toes.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com