[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:42:08 -0000
David,
Seeing your message title invoked the hope that a new but very much needed
direction was about to be taken within the towertalk reflector. After
reading some of the replies and learning about your station I can only wish
to be as fortunate. Believe me when I say, good luck to you and the fellow
Hams in your situation or better. It is nice to know stations with full size
antennas still exist
I feel your subject, Hams with small lots, is a good one and should be
considered as a topic for discussion. I don't think this group should try to
reinvent the wheel or antennas. But I am shore there are many proven to be
good antennas out there that have been long forgotten.Could this group
direct its interest to finding these forgotten small effective antennas?

As a side note my antenna area is 25 feet by 44 feet.

Rich AA2MF