[TowerTalk] Advice Requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Advice Requested
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Sat Jun 21 11:56:44 2003
Pete makes great points on resolution... my point was more to show the order
of magnitude required...And, these very thin guys aren't really meant to be
permanent, just to hold a stand-in up so that you can run around and take
pictures or have neighbors look.

For "real structural" use nobody should ever let visibility of the guy be a
constraint.

Paint color is important, too, as Pete points out.. It is a bit of a trick
to find a suitable color.. what's "invisible" against the blue sky with
fluffy white clouds might not be against the setting sun, etc.

And, of course, if someone is trying to find reasons that your tower/guy
wires are ugly, then it doesn't much matter.

Jim, W6RMK