Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors
From: "Jim Spears" <n1nk@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:08:00 -0400
Both of my rotors are DXA version.  I just hooked the 2800DXA control box to
the 1000DXA rotor and it works just fine.

I took a glancing lightning blow recently and am sorting out the good from
the bad.  Right now it certainly looks like the 2800DXA rotor belongs in the
"bad" collection.  Too bad, it is much easier to deal with a broken control
box on the ground than a rotor mounted on the tower.

Jim/N1NK