[TowerTalk] Rohn fiber insulators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn fiber insulators
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 06:53:11 -0500
Still, to follow the "non-conducting materials for the first 1/2 wavelength
at the lowest freq" (this rule makes perfect sense to me), one would need
three of these end-to-end on each guy, and at $50 a pop x 2 guys, we're
talking $900 minimum + fittings. Again makes 6 70' lengths of 6700-lb
Phillystran look pretty attractive at about $530 + fittings, doesn't it?
73, Jerry W5KP