Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:27:04 -0500
Speaking of a RotorEZ, I have one in my Yaesu G-2800SDX controller that was
damaged by lightning.  The controller board (the vertical one) is a crispy
critter, but the Idiom Press board LOOKS OK.  I have no way to test it.
Needless to say, both worked fine before my lightning strike.  I replaced
the combo with a Green Heron, as the rotor itself still works.

If you're "really" tired of waiting for a new one from Rob and are
interested in a project, which should yield some replacement parts for the
controller and hopefully the RotorEZ board, make me an offer.  Please reply
directly to jim@n7us.net.

Jim N7US