[TowerTalk] 4 squares

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 squares
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:36:05 -0600
Has any tried phasing 4 of Cushcrafts MA8040V's or the MA160V's.I saw the
article in NCJ about 2 but was wondering if 4 would/could/will work.They
look good to me because while we own 600 acres,it IS dairy farm so anything
I put up in fall/winter must come down in spring to use the land for crops.I
would like to put up a 4 square made from towers and someday when I retire I
will but until then I thought those antennas are small and easy enough to
handle to make taking them down and storing them a possibility.I think I
would use COMTEK stuff as I have dealt with him before and he seems a good
guy.Any ideas.I would just be interested in 75 meters and 160 not worried
about 40.   Gregg  K9KL