Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik

To: "'Robert Bogash'" <rbogash@centurytel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:56:22 -0000
Bob,
Perhaps the owner of the moxonantennaproject.com site needs to contact the
Antennex folks and see if they can come up with a way to handle this better?
They clearly explain why they added the login process, but I'm sure they can
work within that framework to provide access to legitimate site owners who
need to link to the cebik site.
Thanks & 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964