[TowerTalk] modeling help?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] modeling help?
From: "w9ge" <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:04:00 -0500
I am not a modeler, and honestly have no desire to go thru the learning curve
necessary to have confidence in the results.  That said, is there one of you
out there who would be willing to do some modeling for me?

My plan is a three tower antenna farm.

Tower 1 is a stack of Opti Beam OB-16-3's at 40-80 and 120 feet, and a 40 yagi
at 130 feet all on a rotating 55 tower.  Hanging from the top from phyllistran
catenary lines will be an 80 meter four square vertical array and I will shunt
feed the tower on 160.   (currently it is an 80 footer with 40 beam at top, 80
vertical 4 square hanging off it and a 160L attached to the top.)

Tower 2 is a guyed 80 foot 45 tower 120 feet away from the one described that
will be converted to a WARC array. This one will hold a pair of M2 5 element 17
beams at 40 and 80 feet, a 4 element M2 12 meter beam at 85 and a 2 element 30
meter yagi at 90 feet.  (currently it is an 80 footer with an OB 16-3 at the
top and a C3E on a tic ring at 40 feet)

At some point in the future I would put up tower 3; a 40 footer with a C3E
fixed on EU, making a triangle of towers with about 100 feet between it and
each of the taller sticks.

All guys are/will be phyllistran.

Question is, what if any interactions can be expected and should perhaps I not
be considering such a complex trio of arrays so physically close together?  I
have analyzed the take off angles etc. using HFTA and am impressed with its
potential from my flat as a pancake location. I am also very impressed with the
single Opti Beam OB-16-3 currently up at 78 feet, and the C3E below it at 40
feet is strong into EU.   Anyone wish to offer some help?  We will first
discuss compensation.  Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving. 73 bob de w9ge