Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A-3 Center Insulator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A-3 Center Insulator
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:00:40 -0400
Just give it a couple of coats of clear Krylon, sand smooth, couple more
coats, and then a final coat of white epoxy paint.  Actually the clear
krylon will do quite nicely as will white or black.  Check other colors for
conductive pigments, but most should work.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com (Use return address from home page)