[TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly

To: <towerTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:29:36 -0000
Gentlemen,
In view of the response I have received, permit me to publish a copy of the
email I sent to Dennis earlier today, also, I promise to obtain some  close
up digital photographs (Santa was thoughful!!) of the intstalled flexible
coupler
assembly, when the tower is brought down for the summer check........73,
John G3JVC.