[TowerTalk] K0XG Systems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K0XG Systems
From: "W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:09:38 -0700
Has anyone had recent contact with Richard at K0XG Systems?  He and I have
been talking regularly about the tower rotator that he is going to build for
me.  That is up until about a month ago and I haven't been able to reach him
since.  I've emailed and left several voice messages, but no response, and
he's always been very responsive before.  I suppose he could be on vacation,
but there is no indication of that on his web site or his voice mail
message.  According to his web site, he will have a booth at Dayton, but I'm
hoping to get my order placed before then.  Does anyone know his status and
if all is well with him?

73,
Clay  W7CE