[TowerTalk] 20 metre Yagi

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 20 metre Yagi
From: "Michael Harris" <mike.harris@horizon.co.fk>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:14:48 -0300
G'day folks,

Many thanks to all who responded to my post, both on and off list.  Much
food for thought.  I have downloaded a selection of the modelling
applications out there but this is the wrong season to be staying inside
in front of the PC.  Will eventually see if I can reconcile the ARRL
design. At least by doing that I will know if I'm doing it right.  I'm not
in any particular hurry because I have to track down appropriate hardware,
in particular SS "U" bolts & saddles and engineering "composites" if I
decide on a split driven element.

So back to the reading, which can be done anywhere!

Regards and seasons greetings to all,

Mike VP8NO