[Towertalk] Coax opinions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax opinions
From: vk2lee@maxnet.net.au (Lee Noonan)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:02:03 +1000
AS long as its marked Mil spec and is from a reputable Business, I don't
think You have to buy the best...
Although I have just replaced ALL MY coaxial cables with Belden 9913 , only
because the Insurance Company paid for it...
Usually I just use mil spec RG213....  but on long runs at VHF & UHF  I
think its worth the extra money for Belden.
73
Lee Noonan VK2LEE