Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches
From: "N7US" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:39:13 -0600
I bought a replacement RMC-1000 remote control package with limit switches
for my HDX-589 last June.  Both limit switches are Allen-Bradley Cat. No.
802T-AP  Ser. J.  The original switches were different on my 1994 tower.

This seems to be the general type of switch:
http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/3784140/10676228/4129858/6343016/10707211
/tab2.html .

I installed the package, including the big control relay box, new limit
switches, both of which came prewired (though with a wiring error on one
switch), and a replacement motor (which also had a wiring error) myself.  My
lightning strike last April was the reason for the replacement.

You might ask UST for a price on replacement switches, and I bet they would
give you the switch details.

Jim N7US