Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:03:10 -0700
Oh come on. They have their auction web site already set up and it has been
for years. They would simply list each tower as an auction item and let the
bidders go at it. If some or all didn't sell, then they would be justified
as selling it as scrap. They sell many copies of the same item day-in, and
day-out, like generators for example. The problem is the non-sensible
classifying of these towers as military code D munitions list items.

Doug Ronald