[TowerTalk] TOWER GROUND

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER GROUND
From: "MIKE GREENWAY" <K4PI@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:12:21 -0000
I have read  here before on the reaction of putting copper to galvanized
metal causes a bad reaction.  There were suggestions of putting stainless
steel sheets between the galvanized leg and copper.  Are there any fixtures
that bolt to galvanized legs that have little reaction and allow the copper
ground wire to be connected to the fixture?  The ones I see in hardware
stores are what appears to be brass and I have used them before and of
course always using lots of No-Ox with precautions taken to prevent wash out
of the No-Ox.  Any other suggestions better than the brass or stainless
sheets?  Mike K4PI