Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders.
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 19:24:08 -0400
In a stack a 45' high tribander should be useful, certainly better than no
second tribander.  Often you have to work around guy wires or other things
on the tower, it is easy to model in EZNEC to see what the best compromise
is.

John KK9A

Tyler Stewart k3mm wrote:

Depends on your terrain but 45' is pretty low.  My lowest of 3 is at 36' and
it's not very useful except maybe on 10.  I usually park it South to cover
that direction and don't use as a stack.  My top 2 are at 112 and 72.  They
play well together or apart but the one at 72 seems the most useful
all-around.
Ty K3MM