[TowerTalk] US/Wilson Tower House Bracket

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US/Wilson Tower House Bracket
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue Aug 5 09:21:00 2003
I got so many requests.
Wow.
As there are a bunch of pictures, I created a Zip file to speed delivery.
It can be downloaded at:

http://www.files.billnjudy.com/Bracket.zip

The circular rim is a 'mini spare tire rim'.
The Omega shaped pieces are from a plumbing supply and are called 'pipe
supports'.
The bracket is anchored to the chimney with Rawl type expansion bolts 12".
The bracket is connected with short pieces of tubing.

You do need a torch and a welder.

DO NOT attempt this on a simple service chimney.
I did the masonry and this chimney is much larger.
If your house is frame construction, use proper anchoring techniques.

This bracket has been in place for over 20 years with no problems.
If you don't like this system, don't use it.

After I cook the vegetables, what do I do with the wheelchairs?

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland