[TowerTalk] IIX RM-16 Side Mount

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] IIX RM-16 Side Mount
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:27:34 -0500
Thanks for all the informative replies on this and other similar sidemounts.
Looks like there are several out there that would do the job. I'm staying
away from TIC due to cost and other factors. Now I need to look closely at
element spacing. Don't know how many yagis out there have the needed 56.5"
of element spacing (per the Array Solutions website) needed at the mounting
point to allow rotation around the 45G. I suspect not many. I'll have to get
the dimensions of the newest line of C3's from Force 12, I guess.
Many thanks to all who replied (a bunch!).
73, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----