Re: [TowerTalk] pop riveter

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] pop riveter
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:23:23 -0400

>I don't see the need for a powered pop riviter. I probably wouldn't turn
>one
> down if some one gave me one.
>
> I had poor success with the sears craftsman and a Stanley both of which
> frequently failed to GRAB the mandrils.
>
> Purchased an arrow RH 220.  This one performs as advertised.  just wish I
> had purchased this one first.  Got it at Lowes, about the same price as
> the
> other two except that this one works.

I'd have to go out to the shop to check on what I have and that's a bit
difficult at present,  but it's  good one with the will work off the end or
side.  It makes pop riveting very easy with no need to clamp one of the
handles.  I also purchased it at Lowe's so it's probably the same model.

Roger (K8RI)