Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/Tower Grounding (Lightning Protection)

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/Tower Grounding (Lightning Protection)
From: "Scott Honaker" <scotthon@pilchuckvet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:56:33 -0800
The current (some say "dumbed down") Technician class question pool has a
question on tower grounding.  There's no reference given (I would like to
find it).

T0B11 (C) What is considered to be an adequate ground for a tower?

C. Separate 8 foot long ground rods for each tower leg, bonded to
   the tower and each other