[TowerTalk] EdgeHog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EdgeHog
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Mon Jun 2 23:10:16 2003
The vibrating plow attachment found on many trenchers is ideal for
situations where you don't need an open trench.   The plow attachment on
(for example, one I know well)  DitchWitch 4010 is about 1" wide (up to ~24"
deep) and if you drive back over the cut and push the soil/grass back down,
it is almost a no disturbance situation. You may get a brown line of dead
grass, but that will grow back shortly.

73 Don
VE6JY