Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with Lead added (?)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with Lead added (?)
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:38:18 -0000
Yes, apparently lead is a possibility... though I would expect there may be
future environmental concerns when it comes to demolition time.  see the
'high density concrete' entry in the table at:
http://www.roymech.co.uk/Useful_Tables/Matter/Concrete.html

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net