[Towertalk] FW: [adxa] QST Contest Results and Section News in QST

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FW: [adxa] QST Contest Results and Section News in QST
From: coneal@attbi.com (Chuck O'Neal)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:09:05 -0400
Hi!
My question is what content will replace the pages now left vacant?
Or, is this a cost savings measure?  I agree that the ARRL web site,
for now, is just an adjunct to QST, look, for example, at the many
magazines that are still successful with parallel internet content.

I would not miss either contest news or section news.  Just about all
contesters have internet capability.  I don't read section news unless I have
my magnifying glass with me.
73,
Chuck...K1KW