Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson Crankup Info Needed

To: "George Liepins" <geliepins@nc.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson Crankup Info Needed
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:22:31 -0600
George
I have a 3 section rotator at the bottom Wilson.
I've replaced the cables.
I even replaced the first cable without laying the tower over horizontal.

But....if one cable broke, you got to replace them all if it's like mine.
If your tower it the two section, with only one cable going up over the pulley and down inside to the bottom to the second tube section, you can reach inside the bottom and remove the bolt.
Then thread the new cable down inside the section and replace the bolt.

I've done it, totally safe. But it's tough to describe via email.

And remember, you should check over the pulley sheaves.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Liepins" <geliepins@nc.rr.com>