Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. - Company for sale

To: "'Bert Almemo'" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>, <wc1m@msn.com>, "'Bill N1eY'" <whobulk3@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. - Company for sale
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:28:07 -0500
> Most of you seem to be very optimistic!!

I don't think any of us are being optimistic ... we're all saying
the $2.7M asking price is far from reality.  Since there is no
real estate or large fixed capital base, depending on assumptions
for gross margin and discount rate, a fair value for the business
assuming the high end of current sales volume is sustainable would
be between $200,000 and $500,000.

> You are basically saying you're going to wait 10 years just to
> get your money back without having a salary?? I don't think so!

Salary has to be part of the cost of doing business although there
is not much room for a reasonable salary in $300,000 of gross sales.
ROI on any business purchase has to come from the ability to grow
the business.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV