[TowerTalk] Climbing Belt Recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belt Recommendations
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:21:39 -0500
Hi, Ty:

     My Petzl climbing harness is a full-body type - model 8003 (not sure of
the model name, but it's in their catalog.)  It's NOT the simple belt that
we see most mountain climbers use in the movies.  The harness has a couple
of reinforced loops at chest height to which one ties one or more
fall-arresting lines (with gorilla hooks at the other end.)

     Hope this clarifies things.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F