Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Lengths Again

To: "William Osborne" <wosborne@siu.edu>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Lengths Again
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:11:15 -0600
Bill,
You need to re-calculate your costs  regarding Phillistran.  Once you buy the
insulators, clamps and the rest, the difference is small when you factor in
your time to make the guys sections, the hassle of dragging a guy up a tower
that weighs 5 times what it would made of Phillistran and the band-aids you
will need to stop the bleeding from the galvanizing that peeled off the cable
and stuck under your fingernails.  Use Phillistran once and you will never
consider EHS again.

Been there, done that, will never do it again.

Clint - W5CPT