Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Craig Clark" <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:28:09 -0500
Last year at the end of our swap, every one who wanted to participate could
throw the stuff they didn't want to take home into a pile and any one who
wanted something from the pile could help them selves for free.  The
dumpster was still there, but not one individual used it as far as I saw.

If it's not worth me taking it home and no one wants to buy it they are
welcome to it when I leave.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com