[TowerTalk] KT34-XA over hall

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34-XA over hall
From: w1uk@downcity.net (J. Parise)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:09:25 -0400
Before you start drilling and blasting try a squeeze with a pair of pliers
on the sides where the indent is.  A little side to sided twisting of the
inner piece of tubing and it will come right out.  Run a rat tail file over
the indented lip to smooth it flush with the inner surface before reassembly
and don't Hulk Hogan the clamp!  As added insurance a small hole drilled
through the clamp and tubes and a stainless screw work well.

Jim W1UK