[TowerTalk] Alum Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alum Masts
From: tbeltran@earthlink.net (Thomas Beltran)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:00:33 -0800
Bill:

I plan on using a 10" mast, three with the rotator mounted about three feet
below the top of the tower, so 7 feet would stick out above the top of the
tower.  The guy at the industrial metal supply told me that that pipe-wall
thickness would be 0.120", OD is 2".  So I guess according to your
statement, that should be fine.  Tom W6EIJ.