[TowerTalk] Lexan

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lexan
From: k5go@alltel.net (Stan Stockton)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:57:06 -0500
John,

I work for a parking meter company and the domes in the parking meters are
Lexan.  As I recall the injection molder adds UV inhibitor to the basic
material.  After about 5 years they may start to turn a little yellow, but
hold up for a long time structurally.  I would investigate to see whether
the particular stuff you have gotten has had anything added for UV
protection.  I think if it has not, it may not hold up the way you would
want.

Stan, K5GO