[Towertalk] F12 C4S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] F12 C4S
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:34:39 -0400
If you care about 40 meters, the C4S will walk all over the vertical.
52 is a wee bit low, but it is still high enough to outperform any
single vertical. BTW, the F12 linear loaded stuff is very sensitive to
metallic guy wires in the vicinity. If this is a self-standing or low
support crankup, you will do fine.

73, Guy.