Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800S rotor calibration problem

To: <wa1try@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800S rotor calibration problem
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:21:42 +0700
Try this.

Turn the rotor motor unit so that it is at the most ccw position (0
degrees). There should be a couple of index marks on the motor unit that
almost line up when at that setting.
Remove the control unit front bezel, 1/8 th turn anti clockwise, and then
turn the pointer so it is on the zero degree point.
Use the rotor cw direction switch to set the motor unit to 360 degrees,
Essentially when the index marks line up again.
Adjust the full scale pot on the rear of the controller so that the display
pointer is on 360 degrees.
Repeat a couple of times and you should be set.

Regards
Martin, HS0ZED