Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:44:44 -0800
I meant unfortunately for the guy that bought the cable, not the compression
fittings.  I have a bunch of these fitting and the tool, the guy could
always stop a Cable guy and ask him to put a couple of compression fittings
on for  him.

Fry's Electronics have a pretty nice F to 259 adapter, that work well.  In
fact Fry's have a bunch of hard to get adapters for RF.

Mike