[TowerTalk] Homeowners Insurance Underwriting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homeowners Insurance Underwriting
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:16:22 -0400
Agency.  I do not have State Farm.

I think the Independent Agents in my area only select the Insurance firm but
then have little or no say after that.  The insurance commissioners office
says once cancelled your only choice is the state
pool which must insure you for 1 year.  The rate is several times even State
Farm's rate.

Typically, they cancel all your insurance...home, auto, marine etc.

Dave K4JRB