Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting 25G to a peak roof query

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting 25G to a peak roof query
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:50:56 -0400
I'll try again.....

  I seem to remember mentioned on this forum several years ago an alternative
to the Rohn mount that had a much wider range of adjustments. Cant find it in a
search tho.

    It's a PR25G - a peak roof mount. Google the part number and you'll
probably turn something up. Texas Towers - a major Rohn dealer - doesn't have
one?

FWIW no, TT doesnt carry that part but Im not interested in buying a new one
unless as a last resort.

Carl
KM1H

  In a message dated 5/17/2007 8:58:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
km1h@jeremy.mv.com writes:
    >  My question dealt with a peak roof mount, not a housebracket.

        Oops - sorry.

    >  I seem to remember mentioned on this forum several years ago an
alternative to the Rohn mount that had a much wider range of adjustments. Cant
find it in a search tho.

        It's a PR25G - a peak roof mount. Google the part number and you'll
probably turn something up. Texas Towers - a major Rohn dealer - doesn't have
one?

    Cheers,
    Steve      K7LXC
    TOWER TECH