Re: [TowerTalk] dirty trix?

To: "'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>,"'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dirty trix?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <W4TV@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:40:34 -0500
Unfortunately, it is not just domain names that get hijacked ...
There is one amateur radio manufacturer in Italy that hijacks his
competitor's names in the search engines.  He pays to place his
company's site above the competitors in the search listings even
if the search specifies the competitor's company name or one of
their trademarked products!

There seems to be no honor with some amateur radio manufacturer's
any more <G>.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV