To: "RDStraw" <n6bv@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 104, Issue 42
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:49:29 -0400
My location is off by nearly 4 miles on Google.  It seems someone decided
that my street address is Millstone Court rather than the correct Mill Stone
Court.  I am moved South and West 4 miles.  I don't see updating the FCC
Database just to bring my address into compliance with somebodies rules.  I
bet there are a lot of people who have this same problem.

Maybe Google will make Minerva Reef a DXCC entity again as it was last
reported under water at all times.

73 Dave K4JRB