Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction between yagis on the same mast

To: "'Gary Slagel'" <gdslagel@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction between yagis on the same mast
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:54:47 -0500
Simple.

Get a SteppIR and the Cuschcraft 2 el 40M beam.  I have both here with no
noticeable interaction even when working 15M with the SteppIR.  When I'm on
40M, I can put the SteppIR on 20M or even detune it to a random frequency so
it doesn't interfere with the 40M.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"