Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:03:39 -0400
Let me try that again...
Last time I hit send before typing anything.

> > I have no idea what was in that Cantenna but I assumed it
> was a high
> > probability that it was PCB, since the real PCB

I would assume the opposit.  As PCBs were normally more expensive I'd expect
to find mineral oil in them. However as my pappy pointed out oh so many
years ago, expectations and reality are not always the same.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com