[TowerTalk] Fw: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 43

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 43
From: "Mike Coogan" <mikegc@pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:26:07 -0700
I watched this procedure in person while working for Bonneville Power
Adm in southern Oregon. I am now retired.
In this case aluminum, conductor spacers were changed out the full
length of a 500kv transmission line to the Redding, Calif. area. Amazing
technology! And dangerous if the Helicopter has a problem!

Mike KB7ME
Vancouver, Washington