[TowerTalk] FW: 204BA boom resonance, problem for 40 or not ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: 204BA boom resonance, problem for 40 or not ?
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:45:13 -0500
... and P40A put out a bodacious signal on both 40m & 20m!   :)

Matt

From:   "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed, 13 Aug 2014 23:09:32 -0500

Just want to echo John's comment about the 20m - 40m interactions.  I have a
pair of stacked 204's going up with a 40m Moxon.   I had to move the upper
204 about 15' away from the 40m to get the 20m interaction on the 40m
elements down to a somewhat reasonable level.   No predictable interaction
on the boom however.

Matt
KM5VI