[Towertalk] Metal Supplier

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Metal Supplier
From: gjerning@flash.net (ARNE GJERNING)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:25:15 -0600
Learned of a supplier that sells in small quantities; steel, aluminum,
copper, brass, bronze in sheet, tubing, pipe, rods, bar, angles.  This is
great for the small builder.  The store is Metal Supermarkets and you might
have one near you (if near one of the larger cities).  The store I visited
is here in Albuquerque.  Check their web site www.metalsupermarkets.com  or
email Supermetals@aol.com  for the store near you.  I picked up small
quantity of copper sheet 0.021 thick for some amp plate lines and I see I
will be buying small quantities of other materials soon.

They will even special order many items.

Hope this info is helpful.

73 de Arne N7KA