Re: [TowerTalk] Vista comment and tower question.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vista comment and tower question.
From: "Carl Smidt" <xveoneov@primus.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:47:39 -0300
I had my computer with Windows XP 'Blue Screen' me during this past Christmas,
with the resultant loss of all of my programs, due to what I believe might have
been a virus.
I worked with a DELL support technician, located in India, off and on, over a
couple of days.
The young lady with whom I worked on the problem was extremely knowledgeable,
pleasant and polite.
The problem was quickly diagnosed and in no time she had my HD reformatted, a
new copy of XP, plus associated software, rushed to me by special delivery
and the computer made ready for the re-installation of software.

It took a number of hours on the telephone and I was very pleased and
completely satisfied with the result, a clean and well running computer.

73,  Carl  VE9OV