Re: [TowerTalk] IN SEARCH OF PVC Tubing to Bury...

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] IN SEARCH OF PVC Tubing to Bury...
From: "Chet" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:24:31 -0500
K7JA is  CHIP not  chet

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of John Ammeter
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:48 PM
To: Tower and HF antenna construction topics.

I'm KE7JA..... not KE7JGB anymore.  Nor am I Chet, K7JA, although if I'm
not careful how I pronounce "KE" it comes out "Kayeee"  instead of

If you use a vacuum a "mouse" can be sucked a long way through conduit.
Simply make a cloth "ball" and tie a light line onto it.  Use your shop
vac to suck it through the conduit.  BUT, be sure to put a screen at the
end of the conduit or the mouse will end up inside the vacuum.

John KE7JA