Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L..........

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L..........
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:19:11 -0600
 Problem here is there are *no trees* much less tall ones in the yard.
The ground is almost solid rock on this hill here also, so radials are a must.

This is Texas the tallest trees we have around North Texas are 30 feet and they
are usually old timers or are dieing at bottoms.

I guess I am going to be forced to save and buy more tower sections.

I have two 10 footers of ROHN25 with an 8 footer top section right now, but
dont have it installed yet.

Looks like I am going to need 4 more sections of ten feet before its all over.

73 frm AD5VJ
 Merry Christmas to All EVERYWHERE !!
Because whether you know Jesus The Christ
or whether you dont, He knows and Loves YOU.

Happy New year as well.