[TowerTalk] screw anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] screw anchors
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Wed Feb 26 22:22:45 2003
When I moved from Va to NY, I couldn't get mine out either.

Just depends on the dirt and the local topography.

If it turns into a sea of mud every spring and the place doesn't drain
well, depending on the soil type, you may need some monstrous thing in
the ground that only depends on the weight of the soil on top of it to
work.

With the right stuff, you can anchor in sand. There are ways to do it.

Information a good *local* PE can fix you up with. Local so he knows
what is working in YOUR neck of the woods.

73, Guy.